Monday, June 10, 2013

**Weekly Update**

I'm sorry for my absence this past week. I was getting up early to help with Vacation Bible School at church in the mornings and I got called into work every evening. Saturday my husband and I went to his company picnic and that lasted all day and then I worked Sunday. Today we have been running errands all day and tomorrow I work all day. I will try to get a post up tomorrow so that I don't leave you guys hanging again and my E.L.F. Shipment should come in by this Saturday so I will get that haul up soon! I so sorry about last week though and promise this week will be better. I will also get days 7 and 8 up of the 50 day challenge tonight or tomorrow. This week I plan to do a post on my everyday makeup routine and a review of my Michael Todd skin care system. As always leave any requests in the comments or you can email me at lovemissbeautyblog.gmail.com I hope you guys have had a great day!

Love always,
Marlee

No comments:

Post a Comment