Friday, June 21, 2013

My Makeup Collection and Storage

I'm not really going to go into too much detail with this one. If you see something you would like me to review or that you have a question about then you know where the comments section is :) My collection isn't that big but it is growing and I'm happy with most of the things I have.


I keep all of my makeup except for my two large E.L.F. palettes and my brushes in these drawers on the bathroom sink counter. I keep the draws organized by products and the order in which I apply them.


In the top drawer I keep my primers, foundations, and concealers. Basically everything liquid I use on my face.


In the second drawer I have my powder face products. Blushes, bronzer, setting powder, and one mineral foundation.


I keep all of my powder eyeshadows (excluding my E.L.F. palettes) in the third drawer.


The fourth drawer contains a mixture of things. Here I keep my cream eyeshadows, eyeliners, mascaras, and lip products.


These are the only things in the bottom drawer. I keep my setting spray and BB cream there because they wouldn't fit with my other liquid face products. I also keep my Brush shampoo here because it doesn't really belong with anything in the other drawers. I guess you could call this my misfit drawer :)

That is everything in my makeup collection. There are many other things I would love to add one day and hopefully will get the chance.

Love Always,
Marlee

3 comments:

  1. Love your storage idea! I am re-organizing my makeup soon and I'm going to put them in drawers like you. I loooove the Covergirl 3-in-1 foundation so much. Nice collection! xo

    www.the-lipglossary.com
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was originally going to get the acrylic containers until I saw the price. Having it in drawers just makes everything easier to find. The Covergirl foundation is definitely my favorite right now! I also want to try some of the ones from Rimmel, Revlon, and Maybelline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great storage! Please follow us back to keep up with our DustyRoses blog! Join the movement of fabulous ladies each with an edge!

    -DustyRosesTeam

    ReplyDelete