Thursday, June 20, 2013

Michael Todd True Organics Kaolin Clay Face Masque **Review**


When I purchased the Michael Todd acne regime this is the face masque they had in the set. When I first used it I absolutely hated it! It was chunky and watery and hard to work with. My husband would actually laugh and say it looked like I had smeared chunky poop on my face! So I quit using it and actually went out and bought a new face masque to use. Well about a week ago I got a package in the mail from Michael Todd saying that they had changed the formula of the masque and they sent me a new tube at no cost to me! I was immediately excited and had to try it out and it is exactly what I expected the first one to be!

Here is a picture of the two formulas next to each other. The one on the left is the old formula and the right is the new one.


This new formula is so much easier to work with and is actually a lot better than the old one all around! Now will I actually repurchase this product? Probably not. I don't think it is that much better than the other face masque I have and this one is actually pretty expensive. It is a good masque though!

Love Always,
Marlee

No comments:

Post a Comment