Thursday, June 20, 2013

Beauty Wishlist

I have been seeing other people post monthly wishlists of beauty items they want. I thought I would do something similar but this is going to be an all time wish list because I know I won't be able to get all of these products in one month. As a follow up, I will post at the end of every month any items I finally bought and items I would like to add to the list!


  1. Urban Decay Naked Palette
  2. Stila Kitten eye shadow
  3. Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque
  4. Coastal Scents 120 Palette One
  5. Lancome La Vie Est Belle perfume
This is all I can think of right now that I really really want. Like I said, I will update it at the end of next month! What are some products on your wishlist?

Love Always,
Marlee

No comments:

Post a Comment