Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Target HAUL!


Hey guys! It feels like it has been forever since I have had the chance to sit down and really write a post on here. Most of this week I have been posting from my phone and that just isn't fun because I can't really write to the extent that I want to. While running errands yesterday my husband and I stopped at target to pick up a few things. I tend to have a problem with buying a lot of things I don't need but I can say I honestly needing most of these things to some degree. So here we go!


The first thing I got is this Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco shampoo. I have always heard a lot of great things about Bumble and Bumble products but have never had the chance to try any of them because none of the stores close to me carry it. I posted a more in depth review of this product here so go check that out!


The next thing I got is this Paul Mitchell Extra-Body Finishing Spray. The past few years I haven't really had to use hairspray because I had a perm and my hair would hold a curl really well. Now that my perm is almost grown out I have found that my hair has gone back to not holding a curl very easily. I had been using a Treseme hair spray in the past and that is what I used yesterday (and a lot of it) but it still didn't hold my curls hardly at all! So I picked this up and hopefully it will work a little better. I will let you know how it goes and post a link to a review after I use it!


When I ordered my E.L.F. products online I debated on whether or not to get this High Definition Powder. I have a powder that I have been using and I don't love or hate it but I was afraid that this one would give me a white cast. After I decided against it and it was too late to go back and order more I saw a bunch of people recommending it and regretted not getting it. I was browsing the makeup section and saw the E.L.F. products and decided to grab this while I was there. I tested it on the back of my hand when I got home and it didn't give off a white cast which gives me high hopes for this powder! I will review it soon also after I have used it.


The last thing I got is this Tea Tree Oil. I have heard people rave about how good this is for acne and other skin problems/infections. I have had an infection on my legs for years and it just won't go away. The best thing I have found to help is laying in the tanning bed because the radiation kills the bacteria. I heard someone recommend putting a few drops of tea tree oil in a bath to help with body skin problems so I figured I would give it a shot!

That is everything I got from Target. Nothing too exciting but I will be posting reviews on everything after I have had a chance to use them all and decide how I feel about them! I hope you have a great day!

Love always,
Marlee

2 comments:

  1. If you can, you should do a review on the ELF HD powder. Nice haul! Target is the bomb! xo

    www.the-lipglossary.com

    <3

    ReplyDelete