Thursday, June 20, 2013

The Liebster Award



The Liebster award is a way to give great blogs attention,  if they are in the shadows. The award encourages others to read these blogs.  This award has some rules, here they are:
  • You must link back to the person who nominated you.
  • You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
  • You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
  • You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer
  • You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees
I wasn't sure if I was going to do this because I wasn't sure if I was keeping this blog. Since I am for sure keeping it (and I have really missed it) I am going to participate! I was nominated for the award by Jaimie or Beauty Derp. 

Here are the questions she has for me:
  1. What is one band/artist that is your guilty pleasure?  Aerosmith for sure! I grew up listening to 80's rock music and Aerosmith has always been a favorite of mine. No one else seems to understand my obsession lol!
  2. Three makeup items that are on your wish list right now? Stila's Kitten eye shadow, the first Coastal Scents 120 palette, and the original Naked palette.
  3. Can you play any instruments? I used to be able to play the piano but it has been so long that I'm not good at all anymore.
  4. What is your absolute favorite lipstick? I really don't wear lipstick but my favorite lip balm is any of the EOS lip balms.
  5. What is one item in your closet that you wear the most? I have a work out jacket from Fila that is black and the inside of the hood and underside of the arms are rainbow that I wear all the time!
  6. Do you have/want any tattoos? I have 2 tattoos and want bunches more! I have an anchor on my shoulder that says "Two Hearts" and my husband has a matching one that says "One Soul". My other tattoo is on my ribs and says "Live and Let Live" which is my life motto.
  7. Who is your all time favorite Youtuber? Tyler Oakley! He is so funny and just fun to watch and he posts regular videos!
  8. What movie/book character can you compare yourself to the most? As much as I hate to say it Bella Swann. I married my high school sweetheart, we had an on and off relationship, there was another guy I thought I loved, we got married at a young age, the whole bit.
  9. Who is your style and/or beauty icon? I honestly don't have someone whose style I model mine after, but I love Ingrid (missglamorazzi) and Lauren Conrad.
  10. The best and worst part about running a blog? The best part is getting to help other people with beauty things and meeting new people who are interested in the same things. The worst part is trying to find time to actually post and not having unlimited amounts of money to buy all the products I want! 
  11. Have you ever been personally victimized by Regina George? Of course! Hasn't everybody?

So now I am supposed to nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers. I am still looking for more blogs to follow because I mainly follow more well known blogs so I only have 5 blogs here sorry :(

  1. Laura---> http://beauty2couture.blogspot.com/
  2. Michelle ---> http://beautybeamish.blogspot.com/
  3. Shelby ---> http://obsessionofmakeup.blogspot.com/ (no follower count but I know she is new here :))
  4. Sloane & Claire ---> http://www.the-lipglossary.com/
  5. Amanda ---> http://theeverythingbeautynetwork.blogspot.com/
My 11 questions for you girls to answer are:

  1. What made you want to start a blog?
  2. What are 5 beauty products you can't live without?
  3. What are 3 products you regret buying?
  4. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
  5. What is your favorite makeup brand?
  6. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
  7. What is your favorite candy/sweet treat?
  8. Do you drink coffee?
  9. What is your everyday makeup look?
  10. What advice would you give new beauty bloggers?
  11. Where else can you be found (links)?

2 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you're staying! Your answers were great! I'm obsessed with Tyler Oakley too, he's the cutest! :D

    -Jaimie
    http://beautyderp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) and thank you for nominating me!

    ReplyDelete