Wednesday, June 12, 2013

50 Day Makeup Challenge *Days 7-10*

I'm sorry I got so behind on these. I have been blogging from my phone and I didn't have the list of days but I'm back and here is my catch up post!

Day 07: Favorite eye shadow color?

I like shimmery natural brown colors a lot. I love the pinky/brown eyelid shade in the Wet ‘N Wild Comfort Zone palette and wear it all the time! I haven't broken down and bought it but I would love to have Stila Kitten. That is what the Wet 'N Wild shadow reminds me of.

Day 08: What’s your favorite day time look?


Something really natural. I don’t like for it to look like I’m wearing a ton of makeup. I usually go for a natural looking brown eye shadow with eye liner on my top lash line and mascara on both lashes along with foundation and a natural pink blush. 

Day 09: Picture of your makeup collection.

I would post this but I have some makeup that I am waiting to be shipped to me. It should be here later this week so I will post a picture of my collection then.

Day 10: Favorite makeup brush?

I don’t have a favorite brush but I like basically all of the Ecotools brushes.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marlee! I nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check it out on my blog if you want to participate! It's a great way to be discovered/discover more blogs! Keep the awesome beauty posts coming :D xx

    ReplyDelete