Monday, June 3, 2013

**WEEKLY UPDATE**

Hello everyone! I hope you had a great weekend! I was busy working, going to church, and spending time with my family so that is why I didn't have any new posts. First I want to tell you about two sales going on because I know these are popular products then I will give you an update on my blog ideas.

E.L.F. cosmetics is having a sale that ends TODAY! 40% off $30 or 25% off $15. I purchased a lot of products last night that I have been wanting for a long time and as soon as they come in I will post a haul/review of the products so look forward to that!

Also Urban Decay is on Hautelook today! I know a lot of people love Urban Decay. I personally do not own any of their products simply because I am always broke when they go on sale lol! So go check that out!

Now onto my blog. I am new to this whole blog thing and I used last week as a time to just get up as much as I could to get started so that when I really start formatting my blog and trying to get followers they will have something to look at. So I took my weekend break to figure out how I want to schedule my posts. I am thinking about doing an update post every Monday with what happened over the weekend and what posts I have planned for the week. Then on Tuesdays and Thursdays I will be posting reviews, tutorials, and tags with random posts through the week of hauls, outfits/makeup looks of the day, and tips. This should hopefully give me at least one post everyday Monday-Friday and I will take weekends off.

I will try to keep up with this schedule as best I can. I am not going to promise that I will always have a post but I will try really really hard!

Love Always,
Marlee

No comments:

Post a Comment