Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Bumble and Bumble Creme de Coco shampoo *REVIEW*


I live in a small town and most of the stores here (even Walmart) don't carry the same variety of brands as most stores do in larger cities. Our Walmart doesn't carry E.L.F., Flower, or any of that stuff. We went into the city this week so we could go to Target and I finally saw Bumble and Bumble and decided to try it out!

I have heard so many great things about this brand and their products and since it was there and I needed shampoo I figured it was the perfect time to splurge and buy it!

This shampoo was actually really expensive (which I expected) but I think it was worth it! This stuff smells AMAZING! It smells basically like coconut and vanilla... yum! I used it last night when we got home and I loved it! I have pretty short hair (shoulder length) and with my old shampoo I had to use quite a bit to get my hair covered and clean. With this I used about a quarter size amount and it was too much! Next time I will use about half what I did last night. The shampoo is actually pretty thick compared to the ones I usually use and it seemed a little sticky at first but after I got it lathered up it was fine and it rinsed out really easily. After rinsing the shampoo out my hair felt super soft and not dry and stripped like it usually does. Let me say here that my hair was 2 days old and had dry shampoo and tons of hair spray in it, a job that would require 2 washes with my old shampoo and tons of it. I am so impressed with this stuff, and considering how little I have to use it will probably last me much longer that my other shampoo and that will help even out the large price tag!

I hope you enjoyed this post and that it maybe helped you out! Have a great day!

Love Always,
Marlee

No comments:

Post a Comment