Thursday, May 23, 2013

What I'm Bringing on Vacation!


For my first post I though I would show you guys what I am taking on vacation with me! This will include skin care products and makeup that I have packed. (If you would like to see the shower items I packed just let me know in the comments and I will post that.) On our vacation we will be going to the beach, an amusement park, and a water park. With this in mind, I don't have a lot of makeup packed because I have no need for it as it would just get washed or sweated off. Now lets get started!

I will start with the products in the bag on the left. It has 3 compartments. The main one, a pocket on the inside, and a pocket on the outside. I ordered this bag from a Thirty One consultant.


This is what I have packed in the main compartment. First, I have my equate makeup removing wipes. These wipes are really good at taking off all my makeup including waterproof mascara. An added bonus is that they are really cheap! This is a pack of 40 (most come in packs of 25) and I paid about $2 for them compared to the $4-$6 range of the smaller packages. I have used other makeup wipes and these are just as good and much cheaper! Next I have my deodorant. It is the ban invisible solid antiperspirant deodorant in the sent shower fresh. Then I have my favorite body spray at the moment. It is Beautiful Day from Bath and Body Works. After that is my Redken Smooth Down leave-in conditioner. This stuff is amazing! I have tried a couple other leave-in conditioners and so far this is the best! It makes my hair incredibly soft and you only have to use a tiny amount. Then I have my Garnier Fructis Sleek & Shine Anti-humidity smoothing milk. And last I have my Tresemme Heat Tamer spray.


This is all the makeup I am taking with me. I have it stored in the inside pocket of the bag. On top is my powder brush from ecotools. They are an eco-friendly brand and have some of the softest brushes and the handles are made of bamboo. Starting on the left I have my Neutrogena 3-in-1 concealer for eyes. I use this as my eyelid primer. It also has an SPF of 20. Then I have my Maybelline The Mega Plush Volum' Express mascara in Blackest Black and my Rocket Volum' Express waterproof formula in black also. Under that is my jordana FabuLiner. It is a liquid eye liner pen and stays on really well for all day wear. Lastly I have my Covergirl Clean pressed powder for sensitive skin in the shade 210 Classic Ivory.


In the outside pocket. Here I have all of the smaller things I am taking with me. I have q-tips, a comb, pony tail holders, a large clip, and a bag with assorted bobby pins, hair bands, and clips.


Now we can move on to the blue bag. This bag I am using for all of my emergency type products I may need while we are at the beach or amusement parks.


Along with bandaids, q-tips, and pony tail holders I am keeping these three products. First is a Dove deodorant. I like to carry deodorant with me when I'm going to be outside a lot because I know I will get sweaty. In the middle is a Neutrogena sensitive skin sunscreen with SPF 60. I am bringing this mainly for my face because I don't want it to get burned. Last I have an EOS lip balm in the mango scent/flavor. This is my favorite chap stick at the moment.

Lastly is the bag on the right. In here I have my facial skin products.


On the top I have the Michael Todd True Organic skin care system for oily/acne-prone skin. I am bringing the cleanser, scrub, toner, and serum. I will do a review on these products in another post and explain what each one is and what they do. On the bottom I have my eye products. On the left is the Garnier Ultra-Lift anti-wrinkle cream and on the right is the anti-puff eye roller.

I am also bringing along a few lotions. I will not be including them in this post but if you are interested let me know in the comments and I will make a separate post with them in it!

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you want more in-depth reviews of any of the products I mentioned just let me know and I will make separate posts for that as well. Thank you so much for taking the time to read this!

Love always,
Marlee

No comments:

Post a Comment