Thursday, May 30, 2013

Colors of the Rainbow **TAG**


I have seen this tag going around on YouTube and decided I would do a blog version of it! The idea of the tag is to find an item that is the color of each color of the rainbow plus pink and multi-color. As you can see I do have one candle and that is because I honestly have nothing orange that is beauty related. I first saw Ingrid or missglamorazzi do this tag on YouTube. Click here to watch her video. Now onto the tag!


For red I chose my Essie Fishnet Stockings nail polish. I am very picky about red nail polish because I feel that a lot of times it is too pink or orange. This is the perfect red for me especially in the fall and winter. It is a deep red but not too deep. If you go out to purchase this nail polish be aware that the true color is a little darker that what it shows in the bottle.


For orange I chose this Mainstays candle in Peach & Mango. I got this candle from Walmart and it smells AMAZING! It smells just like a real peach and mango.


I chose my Designer Skin Angel lotion for yellow. This is the lotion I use after I tan and after showering so that my tan lasts longer. It isn't as moisturizing as my Cetaphil so sometimes I have to put the Cetaphil on my legs if I have just shaved but it is still pretty moisturizing. It also has a really nice, fresh smell.


For green I have my Bath & Body Works Beautiful Day body splash. This is my current favorite body splash/perfume. I seriously wear this almost every day! It is the perfect blend of floral, fruity, and sweet which makes it a really good scent for spring and summer.


I chose my Equate Makeup Remover wipes for blue. These wipes are really good for taking off all of your makeup. I like to take my makeup off first before I wash my face and these are perfect for that.


For indigo I have my Maybelline The Rocket mascara. I am in love with this mascara! It gives the perfect amount of volume and length when you use it and is also really good for bottom lashes.


For violet I have my Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal face scrub. This is probably the best face scrub I have ever used. It is super gentle but really exfoliating. It isn't too watery and has the perfect ratio of scrub to product. I have used a lot of scrubs that have a lot of the cleansing product but hardly any of the actual scrub but this product is just perfect! And it seems to last for a long time. You can kind of see that there is only about a quarter of the bottle gone and I have had this scrub for a month and use it regularly!


For pink I chose my Essie Miami Nice nail polish. I just did a post on this here so go check it out!


The last color is multi-color and I chose this Billabong dress. I just got it while I was on vacation. It is strapless, mid-thigh length, and super light and flowy. It would make the perfect cover-up for the pool or beach. I just love this dress for the summer on hot days because it is so light. You may need to be careful with what undergarments you wear though because it is slightly see through.

And that is the Rainbow Tag! I hope you enjoyed this tag and if you want me to do more tag videos let me know in the comments!

Love Always,
Marlee

No comments:

Post a Comment