Friday, May 31, 2013

May 2013 Favorites!


Today is the last day of May. As beauty gurus do, I am going to show you my favorite products from this month! Most of these products you have already seen in recent posts so I will post links instead of going super in depth here.


My first favorite from this month is my Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal face scrub. I talked about it in my Colors of the Rainbow post. It is by far the best scrub I have used. It is gentle so it doesn't irritate my skin but it gets the job done.


Next I have my Covergirl BB Cream in the shade 805 Fair to Light. Now this BB cream does not do everything it claims. In reality it makes my oily skin worse BUT it does do a good job as a sunscreen. It provides a very sheer coverage without  producing a white cast on my face like sunscreen does. I got this to wear on a daily basis because the Michael Todd system made my skin very sensitive to sunlight and so far it has done what I wanted it to.


This is my Covergirl Clean Pressed Powder. This has been my best friend this month! Using the BB cream made my skin way oilier than normal so I used this over it to absorb some of the oil.


Here is my Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 foundation. It is a medium to full coverage foundation, SPF 20 sunscreen, and a primer in one. I am in love with this foundation! It provides coverage without feeling heavy or looking cakey. It is also buildable so you may not need to add concealer. And it lasts all day! With my oily skin I have trouble getting foundation to stay on all day without just sliding off. I have not had that problem with this even with the extra oil from the BB cream.


This is my new favorite mascara! It is the Maybelline The Rocket Volum' Express in Black. It is a little clumpy and acts better as a lengthening mascara than a volume mascara but I pair it with the Mega Plush from Maybelline and it is the perfect combo!


Lastly is my Beautiful Day body splash from Bath & Body Works. I also talked about it in my Colors of the Rainbow post. So go learn more about it there!

Those are all my favorites from this month! I hope you enjoyed this post. What are some of your favorites from this month? Tell me in the comments!

Love Always,
Marlee

No comments:

Post a Comment