Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Bright Summer Nails (Updated 5/31/2013)

I always like to use bright colors when I paint my nails in the summer. Last year I bought Essie's Miami Nice and fell in love! It is a hot pink with a bluish purple shimmer. It is the perfect color for both finger nails and toe nails. I don't change my toe nail polish nearly as often as I do my finger nail polish so I like to pick a polish that will last a really long time. This polish is perfect for that! I currently have this on both my finger nails and toe nails. Here is a picture of the polish on my nails


In order to make the polish look a little brighter I painted my nails white first then I painted them with the Essie. This is the perfect bright pink summer nail polish!

**UPDATE**
After wearing this nail polish for a week (the picture was taken last Friday right after I painted them) I thought I would show you how my nail polish held up before I repaint them.


This is from today Friday the 31. I know the lighting is a little different but whatever. This is how my nails are looking. You can see where they grew out just a little bit and if you look at the tips there really isn't much chipping. I used two layers of the Revlon 010 Top Coat when I painted them and never did any touch ups. This polish survived packing for vacation, traveling, an amusement park, a water park, and every day life. I am very pleased with how this polish held up!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, super pretty polish! Definitely perfect for summer :)
    I hope you're well?
    Laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete